The device simulates various brushing movements on the surfaces of teeth and material specimen.
Simulates various brush movements
A maximum of 4/8/12 specimen are simultaneously exposed to abrasion in the tooth brushing machine. Each specimen may be different in form and material (hardness), and may be loaded with various levels of contact pressure. The specimen chambers are separated from each other so that each specimen can be operated with its own liquid (e.g. toothpaste-water mix), and individually cleaned.
All the brushes are controlled by a central drive system, and the chosen type of movement is therefore the same for all specimens used in the test. A high-grade motion controller guarantees exact speeds and trajectories which can be adjusted with a very high degree of precision. The motion sequence (teeth cleaning technique) can be freely selected from a combination of forwards, backwards and circular movements. Complex motion sequences can be easily programmed by means of an optional software module.
Efficient and time-saving thanks to 8 sample chambers to be used simultaneously.
High-quality motion controller guarantees exact speeds
Individual samples can be loaded differently.
Different movements can be freely combined with
- Efficient and time-saving with 8 (12) specimen chambers able to be used simultaneously
- Free choice of cleaning motion combinations in the X and Y axes (only X, only Y, circular and zigzag)
- The speed of the brushing motion can be adjusted from 1mm/s up to 60mm/ s
- Robust construction giving a high level of stability and reproducibility, and quiet running without intrusive noise levels
- Contact pressure adjustable between 0g to 300g
- Contact pressure individually adjustable for each of the specimen chambers
- Any type of brush can be easily attached with screws
- Customized specimen holders are available
- 4, 8 or 12 specimen chambers
- Specimen chambers can be individually removed and cleaned
- Cycle target between 1 and 4,000,000
- The cycle target, type of movement and other test settings are entered by a graphic touchscreen display
- Contact pressure from 0g to 300g per station
- Standard motion sequences (teeth cleaning technique): forwards, backwards and zigzag motion, as well as circular motion
- An optional software module allows additional complex motion sequences
- Brush heads fixed with two screws
- Specimen surface up to 20 mm by 20 mm; specimen height up to a maximum of 15 mm
- Standard specimen holders as well as brush holders are included with the device